This week has seemed so long and I’m happy the weekend is almost here! I’ve been watching a lot of the French Open this past week, and the finals are this weekend. So I’ll definitely be carving out some time to relax and watch people hit a tennis ball back and forth.
We’re also planning on doing some rearranging in our house before the baby arrives, so maybe we’ll kick that off this weekend. Starting with some decluttering so we have room for baby stuff! We’ve also got to finish our registry. We never did a wedding registry, so this has been our first registry experience! It’s been fun… but stressful. How do you decide on a crib? On a carseat? All those little things? Kinda overwhelming.
Here are a few links for your Friday –
- We have no plans to take an overseas vacation anytime soon, but these photos make me want to book a flight to Portugal immediately! It’s on my list for future vacations.
- How delicious does this coconut cake look?
- Peaches are back in season! Time to make this Georgian Holiday and this Peach Panzanella.
- As we’ll be parents soon, I’ve become fascinated with how parenting happens around the world. I love this series on A Cup of Jo so much.
- I’m already curious about some of these shows hitting primetime tv this fall. Some familiar faces in there!