Air Fryer Candy S'mores
These air fryer s'mores use leftover candy for an easy, tasty treat! They're fun to make and a delicious way to use up that stash of chocolate candy that's been sitting in your pantry.
- 2 graham crackers
- 2 large marshmallows
- 2 pieces of chocolate candy fun-size
Break each graham cracker in half. Take each marshmallow and slice in half.
Attach the sticky sides of the marshmallows to one half the graham cracker. (For a large marshmallow, you may attach both halves per s'more, for a jumbo marshmallow, you will only use one half per s'more)
Place the graham crackers into the air fryer basket, face up. Out of the 4 halves, two will have marshmallows and two will be plain.
Air fry for 3 minutes at 370 degrees F. After 3 minutes, add the chocolate candy to the plain graham cracker pieces and air fry for 1 additional minute, checking frequently, until chocolate starts to get melty.
Remove s'mores from air fryer basket and squish the marshmallow and chocolate halves together to create two s'mores.
- You can use parchment paper in this recipe, but because the graham cracker and marshmallow are so light, it actually may flip your graham cracker with the marshmallow over. I would actually recommend just placing the graham cracker onto your air fryer rack/basket.
- Don't skip the step of cutting your marshmallow in half and using the sticky side to stick it to the graham cracker.
- If you are using jumbo marshmallows, only use one half per s'more. If using large marshmallows, you can either use one half of a marshmallow or both marshmallow halves per s'more.
- All air fryers cook differently. Be sure to check frequently for doneness levels!