Air Fryer Greek Potatoes
Air Fryer Greek Potatoes are lemony and delicious. They roast perfectly in the air fryer so the outside gets crispy while the inside stays fluffy.
- 1 pound small baby potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ lemon juice
Wash and scrub the potatoes. Dry, then slice each one in half and place in a large bowl.
Add the olive oil, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to the bowl and toss to combine.
Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Add the potatoes to the air fryer basket and cook for 15-17 minutes, tossing every 5 minutes until potatoes are soft inside when pierced with a fork.
Plate, and then squeeze the juice from ½ a lemon over the top of the potatoes. Serve with extra lemon wedges.
- I used small white baby potatoes for this. If you use larger potatoes, you'll want to slice them into smaller chunks.
- All air fryers cook differently. To test doneness, pierce potatoes with a fork. If potato still feels hard inside, cook for several more minutes.
- If you have any potatoes that are larger than the others, cut into quarters instead of halves.
- If you want them extra crispy, you can slice into quarters instead of halves and cook for less time (starting to check for doneness around 10 minutes).
Calories: 159kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 299mg | Potassium: 523mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 27IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 2mg