Air Fryer Honey Garlic Salmon
Air Fryer Honey Garlic Salmon is easy to make and cooks up in less than 10 minutes in the air fryer! The salmon is coated with a delicious glaze that's packed with flavor.
- 6 ounces salmon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
Slice the salmon into 3 ounce portions, if desired. Remove the skin of the salmon if you would like the skin off (optional).
Dry the salmon off with paper towels. Season the salmon with the salt, pepper, and ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder.
Into a bowl, combine the olive oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic powder, and lemon juice. Stir together with a fork or spoon until combined. Place the marinade into a shallow bowl or dish.
Dip both sides of the salmon pieces in the marinade, and then let the salmon rest in the marinade for 5 minutes, pink side down.
Place the salmon skin side down (if you left the skin on), into the air fryer. Cook at 390 degrees F for 7-8 minutes until cooked through.
Tips and tricks:
- This recipe can easily be doubled. The marinade can also be used for slightly larger pieces of salmon.
- If you want a slight bit of heat, you can also season your salmon with a tiny bit of cayenne pepper before marinating. A little goes a long way!
- Not a fan of honey? You can use maple syrup instead.
- For a gluten-free version, use tamari instead of soy sauce.
- You can use parchment paper in your air fryer to keep the salmon from sticking and also allow for less mess.
- Check your salmon in the air fryer as it cooks! All air fryers heat differently, and if you're using a thicker cut of salmon, it may take more time. However, watch carefully because the sugar in the honey can burn easily, so a little is okay, but you don't want your entire piece of salmon to be charred on the outside. Check frequently for doneness!
Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 832mg | Potassium: 457mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 35IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg