Air Fryer Tomatoes
Air Fryer tomatoes are such a quick and easy recipe to make. These cherry tomatoes get perfectly roasted in the air fryer so that they are slightly caramelized and delicious.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes can also use grape tomatoes
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
Wash and dry your tomatoes. Next, slice each in half lengthwise and add to a medium bowl.
Add the oil, salt, and oregano and stir or toss to combine.
Add the tomatoes into the air fryer basket in a single layer, skin side down.
Cook at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes, checking around the 8 minute mark for doneness.
- All air fryers are different. I have the Cosori Max XL. It's a basket-type air fryer. If you have a smaller air fryer or a different one, your tomatoes may need a little more or less time. Also, for a smaller air fryer, you will probably need to air fry your tomatoes in two batches.
- Watch carefully! I like to check on the tomatoes often to make sure they are not overcooking.
- These tomatoes do not need any shaking while cooking. Just add them to the air fryer in a single layer, and let the air fryer work its magic.
- I used grape tomatoes in this recipe, but cherry tomatoes work perfectly too! You can use a larger tomato like roma or campari. If using a roma or campari tomato, slice into 4 pieces to air fry. Don't use a larger, watery tomato like a beefsteak, as these will not roast properly in the air fryer with this recipe.
Calories: 79kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 317mg | Potassium: 519mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1161IU | Vitamin C: 54mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 2mg