This cranberry mocktail is perfect any time of year, but it is especially delicious for the holidays. It's a festive Christmas or Thanksgiving mocktail recipe for anyone who wants a tasty non alcoholic drink.
The holidays are a great time to have cocktails, but what if you can't drink? Or don't want to? Or want to make something the whole family can enjoy?
No need to feel left out! There are plenty of fun non alcoholic holiday mocktails you can make to celebrate the season whether you're at a party or enjoying time at home. This fizzy cranberry mocktail is tasty and so easy to make.
This cranberry fizz mocktail is so delicious, you won't even miss the alcohol! The sweetness of the cranberry simple syrup pairs so nicely with the sour from the lime juice. Top it all off with sparkling water or club soda for a nice bit of bubbly and fizz.
A cranberry mocktail is fun to have on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve, or any time you want a delicious mocktail!
- Cranberry simple syrup or cranberry juice
- Freshly squeezed lime juice
- Sparkling water or club soda
- Rosemary sprig and/or fresh cranberries (optional)
Want to put your own spin on this cranberry mocktail? Here are some ideas.
- Swap out the lime juice for some orange juice
- Swap out the cranberry simple syrup with some cranberry juice
- Instead of plain sparkling water, add a touch of additional flavor by using a flavored sparkling water
- Want to turn this into a cranberry cocktail? Add a splash of gin or vodka.
How to garnish the mocktail:
If you want the cranberry lime fizz mocktail to be red and green, add a rosemary sprig! Not only does it add a nice visual, but it smells fantastic. This is optional though. You can also top with fresh cranberries, frozen cranberries, or an orange slice.
What type of glass to use:
This holiday cranberry mocktail is best served in a lowball glass. If you serve it in a highball glass, just double the amounts before topping with sparkling water!
What is cranberry simple syrup?
Cranberry simple syrup is a combination of sugar, water, and fresh cranberries. The cranberries break apart, and then you strain the mixture to form a cranberry-flavored simple syrup that you can use in cocktails and mocktails.
Can you use cranberry juice?
You can use cranberry juice in this mocktail, and that's a way to make the cranberry mocktail even easier to make with almost no prep work!
However, cranberry simple syrup is usually a little more concentrated than regular cranberry juice. If you use cranberry juice, double the amount and use 2 oz instead of 1 oz.
How to make the cranberry mocktail:
Add ice to your glass. Pour in the cranberry simple syrup (or cranberry juice). Add the freshly squeezed lime juice.
Top with the sparkling water, then stir to combine. Garnish the cranberry mocktail as desired and enjoy! Serve immediately.
Other mocktails to love:
Cranberry Fizz Mocktail
- 1 oz cranberry simple syrup
- ½ oz fresh lime juice
- sparkling water
- rosemary sprig optional
- Into a lowball glass, add ice.
- Pour in the cranberry simple syrup and the lime juice. Top with sparkling water.
- Stir to combine, then garnish with a rosemary sprig if desired.