Do you like recipes that are big on flavor but easy to make? That's what you'll find here on Food Banjo.
I'm not a fan of boring food (this coming from a former picky eater who mostly ate... boring food). I want food that tastes really good but where you won't have to spend hours in the kitchen to make. Easy and flavorful recipes for home cooks.
Have an air fryer? A lot of our favorite easy recipes are made in the air fryer, but don't worry, we've got skillet and oven recipes too! And some no-cook recipes. So browse, search, and enjoy cooking!
Air Fryer Recipes and Tips
Making meals and snacks in the air fryer is a quick and easy way to cook!
Here's the latest posts and recipes from the Food Banjo kitchen.
Cooking for One
Cooking for one? Check out these single serving recipes.
See more recipes for one →
Cooking for Two
Cooking for two? Here are recipes that serve two people!
See more recipes for two →
Looking for cooking tips? Here's a few posts to get you on the right track.
- Can you put your air fryer in the dishwasher?
- Can You Put Parchment Paper in Air Fryer
- Kiwi Knives Review - Why we love these low-cost knives
- Icelandic Yogurt vs Greek Yogurt
- How to Clean Grease from Air Fryer Basket
- Black Pepper vs White Pepper
- Best Substitutes for Calabrian Chili Paste
- Ways to Use Flavorless Tomatoes