Kiwi and cucumber pair together perfectly in this kiwi cucumber smoothie! It's so healthy and easy to make. It's a delicious green smoothie that is cooling and so refreshing.
A new take on a green smoothie! This one doesn't actually have spinach (unless you decide to toss in a handful). But it's still nice and green and tasty. I can almost picture myself relaxing at a spa while drinking this tasty smoothie.
This kiwi cucumber smoothie is the perfect balance of kiwi and cucumber flavors so neither outshines the other.
This smoothie only uses 4 ingredients.
- Cucumber - I used English cucumber for this, but you can use regular cucumber too.
- Kiwi - Peel the kiwi and use the inside green part! You could also just cut it in half and scoop out the insides with a spoon.
- Almond or other plant-based milk - Almond milk, soy milk, or oat milk all work great in this smoothie.
- Ice - While this is optional, adding ice to the smoothie helps to make it cool and refreshing.
Want to change up this smoothie or add some stuff? It's easy to customize! Here are some ideas:
- Handful of spinach - This is a delicious way to get in some more veggies.
- Chia seeds or flaxseeds (or ground flaxseed) - Chia seeds and flaxseeds are both high in Omega3s and so healthy! They're easy to add to smoothies.
- Pineapple - A little pineapple will give this smoothie a tropical flair. Don't add too much, because the flavor may overwhelm the kiwi and cucumber. You also may need to add a splash more liquid if adding more fruit.
Looking for more tasty smoothies?
- Tropical green smoothie
- Blueberry oatmeal smoothie
- Cauliflower berry smoothie
- Pineapple upside down smoothie
Kiwi Cucumber Smoothie
- 2 kiwis
- 1 cup cucumber diced
- ½ cup almond milk
- Peel the two kiwis and cut into slices. Take your cucumber and dice into small cubes until you measure out a cup.
- Add the kiwi and cucumber to the blender. Add the almond milk and a handful of ice.
- Blend until smooth.