Air Fryer Sesame Green Beans are an easy and flavorful side dish. They are a unique take on typical green beans and are a great addition to the dinner table!
Another other green bean lovers out there? If you love them, then this is a fun new recipe to try. These air fryer green beans cook up so quickly, but have a unique flavor from the inclusion of sesame oil. They are flavorful and delicious, and pair beautifully with so many dishes.
- Green beans
- Sesame oil
- Sesame seeds (optional)
Why cook green beans in an air fryer:
- It's quicker than roasting in the oven or sautéing on the stove.
- Green beans come out slightly crispy and delicious.
- Cooking in an air fryer is fun!
How to make:
Add your green beans to a bowl with the sesame oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine so green beans are coated in the sesame oil and salt and pepper is evenly distributed.
Add to your air fryer basket and roast to perfection.
Plate and enjoy! Top with sesame seeds if desired.
Air Fryer Sesame Green Beans
- 8 oz green beans washed and trimmed
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- sesame seeds optional
- Wash, dry, and trim the green beans if needed.
- To a large bowl, add your green beans, sesame oil, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Toss to combine, making sure the sesame oil is well-distributed on the green beans.
- Add the green beans to the air fryer and cook at 400 degrees F for 7-9 minutes until done to desired amount.
- Plate, and top with additional sesame seeds if desired.
- If you prefer a bit of acidity, you can squeeze a little fresh lemon juice, lime juice, or add a splash of rice wine vinegar after plating.
- All air fryers cook differently. Check at the 7 minute mark to see if green beans are done.