Air Fryer Crescent Rolls are delicious to make and easy to customize. These are filled with chocolate and peanut butter for a match made in heaven. The perfect dessert or a decadent breakfast treat. All you need is three ingredients!
I've probably waxed poetic about my air fryer several times on here. It's just so easy and fun to make desserts, veggies (like my air fryer crispy squash), and even full meals like air fryer chicken fajitas!
And these chocolate peanut butter crescent rolls have become one of my favorite things to make. They are so quick and easy. And aren't peanut butter and chocolate just a classic combination? If you don't like peanut butter, you can always swap out almond butter for an equally tasty air fryer dessert.
What type of crescent rolls to use:
This recipe is tailored for the smaller crescent rolls (an 8oz package of 8 rolls). If you're using the bigger crescent rolls, you may need to add a minute or two in the air fryer to cook. Use whatever brand you love! Pillsbury, Annie's, etc.
What type of peanut butter to use:
Use whatever you have on hand! I typically keep a jar of smooth peanut butter at my house, but if you prefer crunchy, go for it.
What type of chocolate chips to use:
I always keep semi-sweet around, and I think they work perfectly in this recipe. Not too sweet, not too bitter. You could alternately use broken up chocolate pieces.
How to make:
First, take your crescent rolls, open the package, and divide into the triangles. Onto each triangle, place a dollop of peanut butter and 6-8 chocolate chips (how chocolately you want it depends on you!)
Next, roll up the crescents, starting with the big end and rolling towards the small end.
After rolling, you can bend the edges in like a crescent or just leave as is. Personal preference. I do tend to pinch the edges together a bit to keep the filling from spilling out while cooking.
Next, place in the air fryer in a single layer, leaving enough space between each, and air fry. (If you have a large air fryer, you may be able to do all at once. I didn't chance it, and did mine in two batches).
After crescent rolls are done, remove and top as desired.
- Make an easy glaze. Mix ½ cup powdered sugar with 2 teaspoon milk (add more milk if needed to thin out)
- Top with some warmed Nutella or chocolate and drizzle over the top
- Top with powdered sugar
Air Fryer Peanut Butter Chocolate Crescent Rolls
- 8 oz crescent rolls
- 4 teaspoon peanut butter
- chocolate chips
- Take the container of crescent rolls and open. Unroll and separate into triangles.
- At the wide part of each triangle, place ½ teaspoon of peanut butter and 6-8 chocolate chips.
- Roll each crescent roll up, starting at the wide end and finishing at the point. Squeeze the edges together slightly so that the filling does not come out while cooking.
- Place in the air fryer, leaving enough space in between each for air flow.
- Cook at 330 degrees F for 5-7 minutes.
- Top as desired and enjoy.
- Make an easy glaze. Mix ½ cup powdered sugar with 2 teaspoon milk (add more milk if needed to thin out). Drizzle the glaze over the tops of the croissants.
- Top with some warmed nutella or chocolate and drizzle over the top
- Top with powdered sugar