Trader Joe's Hashbrowns cook up perfectly in the air fryer! They get crispy on the outside and stay nice and fluffy on the inside. Learn how to perfectly cook Trader Joe's Hashbrowns in the air fryer.
I love a savory breakfast. Bacon, eggs, maybe a veggie, and hashbrowns! But hashbrown patties can take so long to cook in the oven. Simple solution? The air fryer!
When I pick up the Trader Joe's hashbrowns, I always cook them in my air fryer now. Quick, easy, and so delicious. They get perfectly crisped up, and don't need any extra oil to make them crispy.
Where do you get the hashbrowns?
These are Trader Joe's hashbrowns, so you find them at Trader Joe's! They are in the freezer section with the other breakfast items.
How many hashbrowns come in a package?
Ten hashbrowns come in a package. That means 10 servings, or if you eat 2 at a time, 5 servings!
What to serve with the hashbrowns?
And then I also know some people love to use the hashbrowns to make a sandwich. You can put bacon and eggs inside. Or avocado and tomato. Or use it in the place of bread and top with avocado and a fried or poached egg.
How to make Trader Joe's hashbrowns in the air fryer
Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Then remove the hashbrowns from the packaging.
Place the hashbrowns in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
Cook for 7 minutes at 400 degrees F, then flip and cook an additional 6-7 minutes.
Plate and serve as desired! I often just top mine with some green onions and serve with ketchup.
More air fryer Trader Joe's products
- Air fryer Trader Joe's pancake puffs
- Trader Joe's Portuguese custard tarts
- Trader Joe's griddle cakes
- Trader Joe's frozen ravioli in the air fryer
Air fryer tips
- How to make frozen waffles in the air fryer
- How to reheat Panda Express leftovers in the air fryer
- How to toast English muffins in the air fryer
- How to cook IKEA meatballs in the air fryer
- Frozen sweet potato fries in the air fryer
- Waffle fries in the air fryer
Air Fryer Trader Joe's Hashbrowns
- 4 hashbrowns
- green onions optional
- salt optional
- Preheat air fryer for 5 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Add hashbrowns in a single layer and cook for 7 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Flip hashbrowns, then cook an additional 6-7 minutes.
- Plate and serve as desired!
If nutrition info is shown, values are based on an online calculator and are estimates. Please verify using your own data.