This honey mustard bbq sauce is so creamy, smoky, tangy, and slightly sweet! It's the perfect sauce to serve with french fries, chicken strips, or even on a burger! It's a delicious copycat version of Chick-fil-A's honey roasted BBQ sauce. I used to hoard those packets, and now I no longer have to! I can just make this delicious sauce at home.
I adore a good dipping sauce. And lately, I've fallen in love with this honey mustard bbq sauce. It reminds me of a sauce at Chick-fil-A, and it's so, so good. Without having to actually go to Chick-fil-A, of course.
And it's so easy to whip up! I spent some time perfecting this honey mustard sauce, and when I did, I seriously could have eaten it just with a spoon. It's THAT good. Luckily, I've eaten it with french fries and chicken instead. And I think it would be so delicious on top of a burger, too!
This honey mustard bbq sauce recipe only requires a few ingredients, and you just stir together in a bowl and then serve as you wish!
- Yellow mustard - just plain, yellow mustard.
- Honey - I always love to get local honey, but use what you have.
- BBQ Sauce - I used a basic bottled bbq sauce. Just know that if you use a flavored bbq sauce it may alter the taste of the recipe.
- Garlic powder
How to make the sauce:
This easy mustard sauce could not be easier. I just put all the ingredients into a medium bowl, stir together, and then enjoy with french fries, chicken, or on top of a burger. SO delicious!
This sauce is so creamy, slightly sweet from the honey, slightly smoky from the bbq sauce, and slightly tangy from the mustard. The perfect craveworthy combination.
Honey Mustard BBQ Sauce
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 4 tsp bbq sauce
- 4 tsp honey
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- To a medium bowl, add all the ingredients.
- Stir together with a spoon until combined.
- Serve with french fries, chicken strips, or on a sandwich!