This honey mustard bbq sauce is so creamy, smoky, tangy, and slightly sweet! It's the perfect sauce to serve with french fries, chicken strips, or even on a burger! It's a delicious copycat version of Chick-fil-A's honey roasted BBQ sauce.
I used to hoard those packets, and now I no longer have to! I can just make this delicious sauce at home.
I adore a good dipping sauce. And lately, I've fallen in love with this honey mustard bbq sauce. It reminds me of a sauce at Chick-fil-A, and it's so, so good. Without having to actually go to Chick-fil-A, of course.
And it's so easy to whip up! I spent some time perfecting this honey mustard sauce, and when I did, I seriously could have eaten it just with a spoon. It's THAT good.
Luckily, I've eaten it with french fries and chicken instead. And I think it would be so delicious on top of a burger, too!
This honey mustard bbq sauce recipe only requires a few ingredients, and you just stir together in a bowl and then serve as you wish!
- Yellow mustard - just plain, yellow mustard.
- Honey - I always love to get local honey, but use what you have.
- BBQ Sauce - I used a basic bottled bbq sauce. Just know that if you use a flavored bbq sauce it may alter the taste of the recipe.
- Garlic powder
How to make the honey mustard bbq sauce
This easy honey mustard could not be easier.
I just put all the ingredients into a medium bowl, stir together, and then enjoy with french fries, chicken, or on top of a burger. SO delicious!
This sauce is so creamy, slightly sweet from the honey, slightly smoky from the bbq sauce, and slightly tangy from the mustard. The perfect craveworthy combination.
What to serve with the copycat Chick-fil-A sauce
- Crispy battered french fries
- Air fryer waffle fries
- Air fryer frozen sweet potato fries
- Air fryer sweet potato wedges
More recipes to love
Honey Mustard BBQ Sauce
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 4 teaspoon bbq sauce
- 4 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- To a medium bowl, add all the ingredients.
- Stir together with a spoon until combined.
- Serve with french fries, chicken strips, or on a sandwich!
If nutrition info is shown, values are based on an online calculator and are estimates. Please verify using your own data.