Chipotle mayo is the perfect way to add a kick to mayo! This easy recipe is delicious served as a dipping sauce for fries, or on top of a sandwich or burger. This is a tasty condiment that is so easy to make and only uses three ingredients!
Sauces and condiments made the meal. Seriously. They do.
Boring salad? Made SO MUCH BETTER with a salad dressing!
Meh chicken? Made so tasty with a spicy sauce or buffalo sauce.
Boring french fries? Liven them up with a dipping sauce like a honey mustard bbq sauce, cumin ketchup, or this delicious and easy homemade chipotle mayo.
Why make homemade chipotle mayo?
Homemade chipotle mayo is so good! I think it's better than the premade kind you can get in stores for several reasons.
First, it's just so good. This recipe is so much better than any of the bottled kinds to me.
Second, you can customize based on your level of spice! Want a bit more spice? Add more chipotle! Like your mayo a little less spicy? Add less spice!
Also, you can customize the spice level of your chipotle mayo based on what you're using it for. For example, maybe you want more or less spice if you're using on a burger versus as a dipping sauce. Making your own allows you to customize! I've provided the recipe and amounts that seem to work best for me, but you can use that as a base and then customize to your tastes.
- Mayo - you can use your favorite mayo for this. Homemade, or store-bought. Regular, or plant-based.
- Chipotle chili powder - This is easy to find in most stores! It's in the spices, and it a powdered spice.
- Worcestershire sauce - This adds that amazing umami flavor. You can usually find this in the condiments section of your grocery store.
How to use:
There are so many uses for this homemade easy chipotle mayo!
You can use it as a dipping sauce for oven-baked fries or regular crispy french fries. You can also drizzle it on top of things like farro bowls. Or you can use it on homemade burgers.
How to make:
This recipe is one of my favorites, because it's so easy.
First, just add your ingredients to a bowl.
Stir, stir stir with a fork, spoon, or spatula until completely combined.
Next, use as desired.
Easy Chipotle Mayo
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- Add the mayo, Worcestershire sauce, and chili powder to a medium bowl.
- Stir all ingredients together with a fork, spoon, or spatula until completely combined.
- Use as desired.
If nutrition info is shown, values are based on an online calculator and are estimates. Please verify using your own data.
Leave a Reply