This cranberry smoothie is full of holiday flavors! It pairs the tartness of cranberries with a dash of cinnamon for a delicious and healthy smoothie that's perfect for those fall and winter months.
To me, smoothies are delicious any time of year. And this cranberry orange smoothie is perfect for those fall and winter months when fresh cranberries are found on the shelves of grocery stores.
The result is a tasty smoothie that is tart from the cranberries with that touch of orange flavor that pairs so beautifully with cranberry. Add in the dash of cinnamon, and this feels like the holidays in a glass.
- Almond Milk
- Orange Juice
- For a less tart smoothie, add a scoop of Greek yogurt.
- Want to include veggies? Throw in a handful of spinach or cauliflower.
- Boost the nutrition of your smoothie by adding some flaxseed or chia seeds.
How to make:
Add your cranberries to the blender.
Add the banana, almond milk, orange juice, and cinnamon.
Blend until smooth, and then pour into a glass.
- 1 cup cranberries
- ½ banana
- ½ cup almond milk or other plant-based milk
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add the cranberries, banana, almond milk, orange juice, and cinnamon to a blender.
- Blend until smooth, then pour into a glass and enjoy.