Air fryer Cinnamon Toast comes out perfectly crispy every time! The toast is the perfect combination of cinnamon and sugar and is delicious for breakfast or dessert.
I great up eating cinnamon toast. I felt like cinnamon toast and scrambled eggs were my go-to breakfasts.
I also made cinnamon toast a lot in college, usually right before (or between) classes. But it always required turning on an oven and constantly checking on it to make sure it was that perfect amount of crispy browned, but not burned.
Now that air fryers are a thing, I've rediscovered my love for cinnamon toast AND found that it's so quick and easy to make in the air fryer.
No need to turn on an oven. No need for the possibility of accidentally knocking the cinnamon toast off my oven rack, making a huge mess.
Now I can just pop cinnamon toast in my air fryer and it cooks up quickly and easily.
- Bread - I prefer brioche or Texas Toast
Air fryer - This is the air fryer I have and love.
Air fryer parchment paper - Air fryer parchment paper is completely optional, but I love it for easy cleanup!
What to serve with the cinnamon toast
While air fryer cinnamon toast is delicious as a breakfast or snack on its own, I love pairing it with other foods too!
Air fryer breakfast potatoes make a great pairing if you're looking to make breakfast in your air fryer too!
I also love scrambled eggs with spinach or scrambled eggs with feta.
- Cardamom - Add a bit of cardamon to the cinnamon sugar mixture for a delicious combination!
- Pumpkin pie spice - Want fall flavors? Add a touch of pumpkin pie spice to the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- All air fryers cook differently. Watch closely to make sure your cinnamon toast is done how you like it.
- Depending on the type of bread you use, you may need slightly shorter or longer cooking time.
Add the cinnamon and sugar to a small bowl and stir to combine.
Add butter to the slices of bread.
Spread the butter over the bread.
Sprinkles as much of the cinnamon sugar mixture as you like onto the slices.
Place slices of bread on your air fryer basket. Cook for 4-5 minutes at 330 degrees F.
Plate and enjoy!
More air fryer recipes to love
Air Fryer Cinnamon Toast
- 2 slices bread brioche or Texas Toast preferred
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- To a small bowl, add the cinnamon and sugar. Stir to combine.
- Take the slices of bread and spread the butter onto the face of each slice.
- Top the bread with the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Place the slices of bread, cinnamon-sugar side up, into the air fryer.
- Air fry at 330 degree F for 4-5 minutes.
If nutrition info is shown, values are based on an online calculator and are estimates. Please verify using your own data.
This recipe saves using the toaster and then adding ingredients to the top......with this you fix and put in the air fryer....ready in 4 min