This frozen peach bellini mocktail is a delicious and refreshing non-alcoholic drink. Use fresh or frozen peaches for an easy treat. It's also a perfect bellini mocktail for kids!
It's peach season, so hello frozen peach bellini mocktail.
The nice thing about these nonalcoholic peach bellinis are that they are frozen, delicious, and you ALMOST feel like it's the real thing. But no alcohol involved, so they are perfect for pregnancy, kids, or anyone who just wants to enjoy a fancy, refreshing beverage that doesn't have alcohol.
This virgin peach bellini recipe has more sugar that you may have in a regular bellini. That's because in a regular bellini, you have sugar from ingredients like the champagne/prosecco. But this mocktail uses club soda or sparkling water for the bubbly, so you do need to add some extra sugar to sweeten it up a bit.
Fresh or frozen peaches?
You can definitely use fresh or frozen peaches for this recipe. I used fresh yellow peaches, since it's peach season, but it's probably even easier to use frozen! Then you don't have to peel and pit them. And then you have the bonus of being able to make peach bellini mocktails year-round and not having to wait for peach season.
- Peaches - these can be fresh or frozen! Frozen is easy, but if I'm making this during the summer when peaches are in season, I love using fresh.
- Sugar - This recipe uses a touch of sugar. Normally the alcohol would add a bit of sweetness, but since this is a mocktail, you need to add a bit of sugar for sweetness.
- Ice cubes - The ice cubes will help this bellini get all slushy and delicious. Just the cooling effect you want in the summertime!
- Club soda or sparkling water - Since this is a mocktail, the club soda adds the bit of bubbly carbonation that champagne or prosecco would normally provide.
- Fresh thyme (optional) - I love using fresh thyme for garnish. This is completely optional! You can also use anything else you'd prefer for garnish, or skip the garnish altogether.
How to make it:
This peach mocktail recipe could not be easier. Take the peaches, sugar, and ice, and blend them together until smooth. (I have this blender and it's worth every penny! I don't know how I used cheap blenders for so many years).
Once it's done, add the club soda, blend some more. Pour into champagne glasses (or glass of your choice) and top with a garnish (I chose fresh thyme leaves). Sit outside and enjoy.
Love this mocktail? Check out more recipes!
Frozen Peach Bellini Mocktail
- 1 ½ cups fresh or frozen peaches peeled and pitted, about the equivalent of 3 peaches
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 ¼ cups club soda
- Fresh thyme for garnish
- Into a blender, add the peaches, sugar, and ice cubes. Blend until completely combined.
- Add the club soda and blend until combined.
- Pour into champagne glasses and top with a couple of sprigs of fresh thyme, if desired.