Air fryer salmon bites are a delicious air fryer salmon dish that can be ready in less than 15 minutes. These honey garlic salmon bites are lightly caramelized and are so easy to make.
I love to make salmon in the air fryer. I've done so many dishes and flavors! But this is the first time I decided to do air fryer salmon bites.
And the honey garlic salmon bites are so good! Not only do they cook super fast in the air fryer, but the outside of each of the bites gets a little crispy and caramelized.
The air fried salmon bites are delicious served as a main, or with a sauce, and I absolutely love them in a rice bowl or salad. So many different options!
- Salmon - I usually use Atlantic salmon, as I find the texture works perfectly for salmon bites.
- Olive oil
- Honey - If you prefer, you could use some brown sugar or maple syrup instead.
- Soy sauce - You could use Tamari, if preferred, or leave out the soy sauce.
- Smoked paprika - I love using smoked paprika, but regular paprika is also delicious.
- Garlic powder
How to make air fried salmon bites
Add olive oil, honey, paprika, soy sauce, garlic powder, and salt to a large bowl.
Stir to combine.
Pat salmon dry with paper towels. Remove the skin if needed. Cut salmon into 1 inch cubes.
Add the salmon bites to the bowl and stir to combine and coat all the salmon in the sauce.
Either brush or spray air fryer basket with oil. (You could also use air fryer parchment paper like I did below -- note that I still sprayed the parchment paper with oil).
Place salmon cubes in the air fryer in a single layer.
Air fry at 370 degrees F for 7-9 minutes.
Remove salmon bites from the air fryer, plate, and enjoy!
- I prefer to use Atlantic salmon for this recipe. The texture remains perfect. You can use frozen salmon, just thaw completely before cooking.
- Watch salmon carefully in the air fryer. The sugar in honey can cause it to caramelize quickly, however at only 7-9 minutes it shouldn't burn.
- All air fryers cook differently. Adjust cooking times as needed.
The air fryer salmon bites can be customized in so many ways.
This recipe creates a lightly sweetened salmon bite. You could also use cayenne powder or peri peri sauce for a spicy salmon bite. You could also use a marinade like teriyaki sauce or sweet chili sauce.
What to serve with the air fryer salmon bites
The salmon bites are delicious served with a side of veggies and/or rice. And while they are delicious as is, you can also top with a sauce! Here are some ideas.
Air fryer salmon recipes
- Air fryer salmon
- Air fryer sesame salmon
- Air fryer honey dijon salmon
- Air fryer honey garlic salmon
- Air fryer harissa salmon
- Air fryer blackened salmon
- Air fryer panko salmon
More recipes to love
Air Fryer Salmon Bites
- 8 oz salmon fillet
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Add the olive oil, honey, soy sauce, smoked paprika, garlic powder, and salt to a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Pat the salmon dry with paper towels and remove skin if needed. Cut salmon into 1 inch cubes. Place salmon in the bowl and stir to coat salmon in marinade.
- Brush or spray air fryer basket with oil. Place salmon cubes in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Cook for 7-9 minutes at 370 degrees F.
- Remove and enjoy.
If nutrition info is shown, values are based on an online calculator and are estimates. Please verify using your own data.